Australia Post has a long history in Ascot Vale with a post office first established in the suburb in the late 1800’s. Now operating as a family owned business, we act as agents for Australia Post and our small team aims to provide friendly and professional service to our customers.
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Stamps, prepaid satchels and envelopes, packaging products and Express Post
- Bill payment and Bank@Post services (withdrawals and deposits, cheques or cash, business banking)
- Money orders and Western Union money transfers
- Identity services including passport applications and identity checks
- Travel services such as passport photos, foreign currency sales, travel cards and travel insurance
- Secure Post Office Boxes and in-store parcel collection
- Stationery, greeting cards, gift cards, giftware, mobile phone recharge, technology products, collectable stamps and coins
The Ascot Vale Post Office is located at 200-206 Union Road, Ascot Vale and is open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-12pm Saturday.